Université Paris-Saclay offers both undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to study abroad, for an or a study period. See the agreements and exchange programmes below to find the right study abroad plan for you.
You are a student at Université Paris-Saclay
All Université Paris-Saclay students can spend one or two semesters abroad within the framework of their studies.
Students registered with a component institution, AgroParisTech, CentraleSupélec, ENS Paris-Saclay, IOGS, or with an associate institution, Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne or Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines, must contact the international relations office of their institution to know which programmes and funding solutions are available to them.
You are a student in one of our faculties
If you are a student from the Jean Monnet Faculty of Law, Economics, and Management, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Sciences, Faculty of Sports Sciences, Polytech Paris-Saclay, Cachan University Institute of Technology, Orsay University Institute of Technology, or Sceaux University Institute of Technology, see below which destinations are available to you. (Map of partnerships)
Several mobility opportunities are available:
If you would like to study abroad but still graduate from Université Paris-Saclay, you can enrol for a double degree. Alternatively, you can study abroad within the framework of an exchange programme or a bilateral agreement.
Within the framework of an exchange programme, you can carry out and validate part of your studies at a partner university for a period of 3 (minimum) to 12 months (maximum).
What are the benefits?
- Exemption from tuition fees at host university
- Recognition of studies (ECTS) carried out at the host university abroad for the Université Paris-Saclay degree
- Health insurance, scholarships or national loans obtained in France are not interrupted
- Financial support offered by Université Paris-Saclay (see "Financial support")
United Stated/Canada (except Quebec): TASSEP programme
This programme is open to any student registered with the Université Paris-Saclay Faculty of Sciences or Polytech Paris-Saclay, who has completed two years of study and would like to study abroad for a semester or an academic year.
United Stated/Canada (except Quebec): MICEFA programme
Study in the United States or in Canada with the Mission Interuniversitaire de Coordination des Échanges Franco-Américains (MICEFA). Over 65 institutions – mainly located in the United States - are partners of this programme.
Quebec: BCI programme
A dozen universities from Quebec – including an English-speaking university – belong to the BCI network (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire - Bureau for inter-university cooperation). This programme is not open to medical students.
A virtual student mobility forum will be organised on 16 October 2020 (9am-4pm). It is open to all students, do join us! More information here.
- Faculty of Law, Economy and Management:
Orsay, Tuesday 6 October 2020 from 12.30pm to 1.30pm, Building 470 - Room 303-304
Sceaux, Wednesday 7 October 2020 de 12.30pm to 1.30pm, F - Auditorium 2
- Faculty of Medicine: date to be defined
- Faculty of Pharmacy: date to be defined
- Faculty of Sciences: date to be defined
- Faculty of Sport Sciences (STAPS): date to be defined
- Polytech Paris-Saclay: International forum on 12 October 2020 in the Polytech building.
- Cachan Technical Institute: date to be defined
- Orsay Technical Institute: date to be defined
- Sceaux Technical Institute: date to be defined