Aller au contenu principal

Map of partners


Use the search engine to find out in which partner universities you can go for a semester or a year of study.

Choose the faculty, the discipline or the country you are interested in from the drop-down list.
Then look at the 'Relations' tab for more information about exchange possibilities and the partner university.

You would like to apply for mobility within a programme? Check our page on studying abroad.
In any case, contact your mobility officer for more information.