In order to study at Université Paris-Saclay, you have to know about the administrative conditions and procedures necessary for you to come live in France.
International welcome desk
Université Paris-Saclay supports international students, PhD students and researchers as soon as they arrive in France to ensure their stay take place under the best conditions. The International Welcome Desk, part of the Department for European and International Affairs, offers services and documents for this purpose:
- Infographic presenting the steps to be carried out before and upon arrival
- Online information sessions after notification of admission to the university
- International mentoring programme "Buddy Programme"
- Welcome Day at the start of the academic year
- Appointments with the International Welcome Desk all year long
You can now book an appointment with the International Welcome Desk:
- to receive support regarding your residence permit and your application on the ANEF website
- to get information about student life, health or other administrative procedures
You can book an appointment from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm, at the building 300 (Orsay campus, 300 rue du Château) or online.
Registration is mandatory, please book an appointment online
When you arrive in France, you will receive support from the staff members and partners of Université Paris-Saclay, in order to carry out the necessary administrative procedures.
Thanks to the services and events organised by the university and in the Paris-Saclay region, you will be able to discover France and meet new people.
You are a (future) PhD student, researcher or teacher-researcher at the University of Paris-Saclay and you are coming from abroad ?
You will find in this page :
- the procedures to be followed
Université Paris-Saclay is a member of the MEnS (Migrants in Higher Education) network and as such welcomes and supports students, doctoral students and migrant researchers. On this page you will find