Student health services
The staff of the Student health services are here to welcome students, listen to them and provide them with health information. A multidisciplinary team of secretaries, nurses, doctors, psychologists, and dieticians are here to help you in all 7 constituent faculties of the University.
- Compulsory medical check-ups for first-time students and for students following a training course presenting professional risks.
- Medical consultations
- Specific accommodation for students with a significant health problem or disability, whether temporary or permanent (see study accommodation page).
- Issuance of medical certificates of aptitude (admission to university residence, temporary work, internships, ...).
- Advice and referral to external care services.
Specialist consultations :
- a dietician
- a tobacco therapist
Université Paris-Saclay also organizes health promotion and disease prevention actions on the different Paris-Saclay campuses: well-being (diet, sleep, stress...), sexual health (contraception, STDs...), risky consumption (tobacco, alcohol, cannabis...), hearing, melanoma & sunlight...
- Faculty of Medicine - The Kremlin Bicêtre
Level 4 - office 459-461
Phone: 01 49 59 67 62
- IUT de Cachan
Building B - ground floor - office 012
Phone: 01 41 24 11 09
- Jean Monnet Faculty - Sceaux
Building B - Lower ground floor - Door B012
Phone: 01 40 91 17 12
- IUT de Sceaux
Niveau 3 - bureau 324
Phone: 01 40 91 24 01
- Faculty of Pharmacy - Orsay Plateau
Plateau du Moulon
Rue Louis de Broglie, Gif-sur-Yvette, 91190
Phone: 01 69 15 46 64
- Faculty of Sciences, UFR STAPS and Polytech Paris-Saclay - Orsay
Phone. secretary: 01 69 15 65 39
Phone. infirmary: 01 69 15 76 07
- IUT d'Orsay
Building E - ground floor - office 005
Phone: 01 69 33 60 28