Aller au contenu principal

Masters' applications and enrolment

Université Paris-Saclay offers a varied range of courses in the fields of science and engineering, life sciences and health, and humanities and social sciences.

The quality of the University’s courses is recognised internationally due to the reputation of its research and the commitment of its teaching staff, making Université Paris-Saclay one of France’s top institutions. Whatever the field you are thinking of studying, Université Paris-Saclay has a wide range of options on offer.


Université Paris-Saclay Master's programmes are selective as places are limited.

  1. Application
    1.    Choose your programme
    2.    Apply
    3.    Accept the admission confirmation
  2. Application
    1.    Pay the Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC) to CROUS
    2.    Proceed with your administrative registration and pay your registration fee
    3.    Send your supporting documents
    4.    Complete your academic registration


Université Paris-Saclay offers students high-quality courses which provide them with employment opportunities. They allow students to enhance their knowledge in numerous scientific and economic sectors, in academic laboratories, the socio-economic world and specific professional sectors (teaching, law, healthcare professions and services, etc.).

Choose your course

  • CASE No.1: I would like to apply for a Master’s Year 1 (M1)

Applications are made on the INCEPTION platform


  • CASE No.2: I would like to apply for a Master’s Year 2 (M2)

 Applications are made on the INCEPTION platform


Note :Candidates who are currently enrolled in an M1 at Université Paris-Saclay must fill out and include the following document in their online application:

  • CASE No.3: I am an international student

For international students, applying for a Master’s degree depends on your situation. To register for one of our courses or for more information on the procedures, please go to this page.


An educational statement (admission certificate or authorisation to enrol) is always issued on condition that all of the administrative formalities are completed and the regulatory requirements met. These will be checked by the Registrar’s Office at the time of administrative registration, and in particular the qualifications required for course entry.

You must accept the admission confirmation on the designated platform.

Application advice and information

What are the opening and closing dates for applications?

  • The opening and closing dates for applications depend on the course chosen.
  • These dates can be seen on the course web pages, under the heading ‘Application Procedures’.
  • You can also consult them directly on the application platform when it is accessible.
  • It is not possible to submit an application outside of these dates.

I have encountered a problem with my application.

These resources are available to help you:

  • Online application guide – French version 
  • Online application guide – English guide
  • Frequently asked questions

How can I ensure that my Master’s Year 1 (M1) application is successful?

To ensure that your application is as successful as possible, we advise you to:

  • Make at least 5 applications in the first year of the Master's
  • Choose Master's tracks which are compatible with the degree you have obtained
  • Apply for at least two different Master’s tracks
  • Apply to at least two higher education institutions.

We encourage you to find out more about the procedure for referral cases to the Rector of the academic region.

My application has been accepted, what should I do?

If your application is successful, do not forget to confirm your choice on the designated platform. You then continue on to the next steps and complete your registration.

Registration procedure

Every student enrolled in a full-time programme in a higher education institution must obtain, prior to registration, a proof of payment for the Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC), either by payment or by proving that they are exempt.

To obtain your certificate:

  • Log on or create an account at
  • Pay your CVEC or prove exemption

You will need to send us your CVEC certificate when you register. If you are exempt, you must follow the same process.

For further information, please go to the CVEC website:

The registration process will depend on your institution. After validation of your application, you will receive an email explaining the procedure to follow. 

Please go to this page for further details.

Your supporting documents must be submitted to validate your registration. The documents should be sent to the department concerned.

Please go to this page for further details.

After completing the administrative registration, you must complete your academic registration. This involves registering for the courses you will take during the year and, if necessary, making choices in terms of the options on offer. Academic registration is essential in order to take your exams.

You can move on to the academic registration process with the administrative office of your programme or with the Registrar's Office (depending on your institution) to be assigned to a group of tutorials (TD) and practical work (TP).

To find out about timetables, course starting dates, timetable changes or course locations, your main contact throughout the year is your Registrar’s Office.

More information

Tuition fees

The cost of higher education in France

As a student at a French university, you must contribute to the following fees:

  • Student and Campus Life Contribution - CVEC
  • University fees

Since the

Information for international students

International welcome desk

Université Paris-Saclay provides you with a variety of services and documentation to welcome international students and researchers under the best conditions.

Discover the 8 steps of your arrival b

Visa and permits

Before coming to France, make sure that you gather all the necessary information regarding immigration procedures and the documents you should bring with you.

To prepare your stay and get get your

Learning French

Want to learn French? Already speak French but wish to improve your skills? Below you will find different resources in order to do so, whether you are still in your country of origin or have already

Administrative procedures

Getting a visa or a residence permit, registering for the French Social Security, opening a bank account... Read this article to be guided through the necessary administrative procedures before you