M2 FIPDes (Food Innovation and Product Design)
Choosing FIPDes, it’s a unique opportunity to:
- Be able to successfully integrate and apply knowledge from different disciplines and cultural systems.
- Undertake front-running applied projects in collaboration with industrial and academic partners.
- Deepen your technical skills while exploring your creative abilities.
- Empower your adaptability and entrepreneurship capabilities.
- Shape a unique profile that would take many years to build when working in a company.
- Get the European experience and networks to be ready for new incoming professional challenges at local and global scales.
- Develop highly marketable soft-skills such as team-management, leadership, and English communication.
Have completed M1 FIPDes
For additional information, http://www.fipdes.eu/
Have developed personal, social, leadership and intellectual skills in a multidisciplinarity context of food innovation and product design.
Have a deep knowledge and be able to apply the values of scholarship, inquiry, reflexion, integrity, openmindness, evidence-based thinking and collegiality.
Understand and be able to apply the principles and processes that underpin sustainable and innovative food development, including engineering, culinary, managerial and scientific aspects.
Have advanced and specific innovation and design knowledge in the field of healthy food, product and process engineering or packaging.
Be able to develop new knowledge or procedure and to integrate knowledge from different fields.
Get insight and awareness of the socio-economic environment and reflect on relationships between individuals, society and economy, providing a holistic overview of food innovation from local to global scale and of industrial practices throughout the whole food supply chains, from raw materials to consumers.
- R&D (formulation, packaging, functional food)
- Innovation management
- Product and process management
Opportunities following the FIPDes programme are diverse and varied:
- Jobs in SMEs
- Jobs in the R&D of major food groups
- Jobs in Higher Education
- Development of its own start-up (example of FoPo, created by FIPDes students: https://www.myfopo.com/)
- Continuation of studies in another Master
- PhD programmes
- Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) - Ireland
- Federico II University (UNINA) - Italy
- Lund University - Sweden
Génie et Microbiologie des Procédés Alimentaires
Ingénierie Procédés Aliments
MICrobiologie de l'ALImentation au Service de la Santé Humaine.
Le semestre 1 est constitué de 3 sous-parcours/spécialisations au choix : Food Design and Engineering à AgroParisTech (France) Healthy Food Design à UNINA (Italie) Food Packaging and Logistics à Lund (Suède).
|Senior Project: Design and Development of Healthy Foods||6||8||8||24|
|Nutrition Applied to Healthy Food Design||6||48||10||10|
|Microbiology Applied to Healthy Food Design||6||23||25|
|Mediterranean Diet Products and Ingredients||6||24||12||24|
|Chemical Reactions and Food Quality Design||6||38||10|
|Support Module: Professional development and career plan||0|
|Reaction Engineering Applied to Food Matrices||6||7.5||30||10.5|
|Physical Chemistry for the Structuration of Food Products||6||48|
|French Language or Foreign Language for French Speaking Students||2||45|
|Product Process Interaction||4||24||24|
|Physiologie de la perception||4||48|
|Food Safety and Risk Analysis through the Food Chain||4||18||6|
Le semestre 2 est dédié au stage/Master thesis.
Tous les relevés de notes des années/semestres validés depuis le BAC à la date de la candidature.
Lettre de motivation.
Dossier VAPP (obligatoire pour toutes les personnes demandant une validation des acquis pour accéder à la formation) https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/formation/formation-continue/validation-des-acquis-de-lexperience.
There is just one selection procedure for both years of FIPDes. When selected, students are admitted to first year (=M1) and the second year (=M2), that are inseparable – under the condition of passing all the exams from the first year. Students thus cannot be directly admitted to the FIPDes M2 without the interrelated FIPDes M1.
This master's program offers additional services. This program requires specific tuition fees in addition to the mandatory fees : https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/admission/droits-dinscription