For a sharing of information and a smooth flow of information between the players
Missions of the axis
- Set up and maintenance of a common information system; training and support for users of the information system;
- Raising the awareness of the users to the quality of the data related to the quality approach;
- Interfacing with other systems (website, information systems of institutions, STAR & STEP);
- Support for the surveys related to the professionnal futures of doctors etc..;
(in the process of recruitment)
Coordinator of the axis "Information System"
Adum, information system for the doctoral college and the doctoral schools of Université Paris Saclay since September 2014, is a management and communication tool, a collaborative tool and an online community. It creates a network between all players of doctoral training.
What happens to the data that are entered in Adum?
The operating principles are:
- Doctoral candidates post the data concerning them in Adum.
- These data, after validation during the registration process, are then shared between relevant services and players.
- Moreover, some data after approval and validation, are used and transferred to other information systems to promote the doctorate, disseminate theses, etc.
- The operations are automated.
You will find below the main uses that are made of the data.
|Manufacturing the doctorate award||Printed on secure paper by Imprimerie nationale
|Legal deposit of theses and online diffusion (national and international)||Portal theses.fr in french and in english
European portal Dart Europe
|Surveys and key figures||Mandatory surveys of national public statistics that allow annually establish the state of higher education
Key figures of the University Paris-Saclay, graduate schools and members institutions of Université Paris-Saclay
Surveys on the professionnal future of the doctors - Employment Survey
Preparation of the doctoral schools budget
|Ongoing defences||Announcements of ongoing defences of thesis for Université Paris-Saclay, for each doctoral school, for each member institution of Université Paris-Saclay.|
|Ongoing thesis||Portal theses.fr in french and in english
Automatic extractions for websites on the perimeters of université Paris-Saclay, for each doctoral school, for each member institution of Université Paris-Saclay, for each reserach unit...
|Directory of Phd students and doctors||Directory of the doctoral candidates of Université Paris Saclay|
|International cooperations||Map of the international cotutella agreements|
|Individual monitoring of PhD students||Digital archives of individual folders of doctoral candidates during their PhD
Automated Forms Edition, letters and e-mails, pre-filled from the data available in Adum
Sharing of information between the players of a doctoral education project
List of training modules received by the PhD student