M2 Purchasing and Supply Chain Global Management
This master's degree in alternation aims to meet the growing needs of companies in recruiting executives trained in all supply chain trades: procurement and logistics.
Based on the acquisition of knowledge and skills essential to these trades purchases, this high-level training meets a growing demand from students and professionals. It also allows students to grasp the prospects of future business development through lessons on management and improvement of the supply chain, quality and corporate social responsibility, innovation in the supply chain.
This master's degree aims to train executives capable of conducting high value-added assignments in an international environment and to evolve as quickly as possible to positions of high responsibility.
Students with a Master 1 degree (from a university or Grande Ecole) in the following fields: purchasing, logistics, supply chain, marketing, trade or international business, engineering sciences or industrial sciences.
Employees or jobseekers who have worked in a management activity for a minimum of five years, in a position related to purchasing, the logistics chain, production and supply chain.
Whatever their profile, applicants must demonstrate:
- A good level of English (TOEIC> 750)
- A successful experience (internship, apprenticeship, full-time salaried job) in a public or private organization
- Qualities in the areas of written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of basic concepts in the fields of management, law, economics and marketing.
Establish a purchasing policy at international scale for a long-term structure or project.
Design solutions that incorporate the sustainable development dimension while fostering continuous improvement and value creation among all those involved in the supply chain.
Steer operational performance in collaboration with all those involved in purchasing, supply chain and production.
Identify the constraints and risks inherent throughout the entire supply chain, in collaboration with all parties involved.
In line with CSR and in a multi-cultural environment, lead a team of employees to carry out a project or work together as part of a long-term structure.
Establish a monitoring system to keep abreast of any regulatory, managerial and technological developments likely to affect supply chain operations.
Graduates from this programme will be able operate in a multicultural environment, in both English and French, with the capacity to:
- Take the lead in any operation linked to the supply chain (purchasing, logistics chain)
- Design solutions for any problem linked to the supply chain.
- Optimise performance in matters that involve purchasing and the logistics chain.
- Identify the needs of internal customers, in terms of purchasing (production, non-production, public) and logistics solutions.
- Conduct negotiations with any internal or external actor in the supply chain.
- Participate in the continuous improvement process of the organisation (public or private).
- Manage a team of employees involved in a project or a long-term structure concerning any part of the supply chain.
- Lead the reorganisation of a service linked to the supply chain.
- Keep abreast of managerial and technological innovations likely to improve supply chain performance.
- Set up partnerships with all those involved in the supply chain and formalise these partnerships in legal terms.
- Be aware of ethical and sustainable development issues.
- Offer solutions to increase the CSR score in the supply chain area.
- Manage public procurement
- Purchasing marketing manager (production, non-production, and public)
- Supply manager (production, non-production and public)
- Family buyer
- Regional buyer
- "Purchasing" or "supply" project manager
- Consultant in a purchasing or supply department
- Supplier risk manager
- Supplier research manager (sourcing)
- Logistics manager (reception, preparation, shipping)
- Logistics and transport coordinator
- "Supply chain" project manager
- Flow management officer
Laboratoire en Innovation, Technologies, Economie et Management.
Toutes les UEs sont obligatoires et constituent le troc commun. Il s'agit d'approfondir les compétences du M1 avec des compétences techniques permettant d'exercer des tâches à forte valeur ajoutée dans les domaines des achats, de la production et de la supply chain.
|Négociation dans un environnement multiculturel||3||20|
|Anglais des affaires||4||20|
|Achats de matières premières et stratégie de couverture||3||20|
|Gestion de production||3||20|
|Conduite du changement appliquée aux métiers de la supply chain||3||20|
|Achats de production et hors production||4||20|
Toutes les UEs sont obligatoires et constituent le tronc commun. Ils permettent d'obtenir une vision prospective du métier et d'apporter des solutions opérationnelles dans les pratiques professionnelles.
Certificate of English level.
All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).