Introduction to and learning about entrepreneurship
Are you interested in starting or taking over a business?
Do you feel tempted by the entrepreneurial journey?
The University is here to support you!
Discover entrepreneurship with...
Events to learn about entrepreneurship and the Paris-Saclay ecosystem: Student Entrepreneurship Day, meetings, after-work activities organised by Start in Saclay, the association of young entrepreneurs in Saclay, the Startup Challenge competition, and more
UPS Junior Conseil - a student association that looks for assignments with companies or individuals and pays students for completing them
The 330 co-working space and themed workshops provided by the Entrepreneurship Department
Les Entrep'Ile de France, with which Université Paris-Saclay is associated: students can form a team around a project, or take part in other students' projects, working for 4 months on a business creation idea, guided by business leaders and business creation specialists
Maturaction - innovative projects and deeptech entrepreneurship. Each semester, interdisciplinary teams explore the applications and exploitation potential of research results from one of the University's laboratories, covering markets, technical obstacles, regulatory and legal issues and learning about start-up creation methods.
The Design and Sciences Award, an educational programme that, every year, brings together design and science students to develop innovative projects based on a major societal theme.
Courses and programmes on entrepreneurship (taught in French)
- University Diplomas focused on Entrepreneurship: open to all post-secondary school levels, whether in full-time academic programmes or continuing education. These evening and distance-learning diploma courses provide all the tools needed to design, launch and develop a business. These diplomas are affiliated to the Department for Education.
- University diploma in Entrepreneurship
- University diploma in Creation and Development of Innovative Start-ups
- University diploma in Intrapreneurship
- University diploma in Entrepreneurship, Law, Digital
- The vocational undergraduate degree in Organisational Management with a specialisation in entrepreneurship at the Sceaux Technical Institute (IUT), covering all aspects of business creation and management. This degree is available through full-time academic programmes or continuing education.
- Master's in Strategic Management with a focus on "Entrepreneurship and Innovative Project Management" at the Jean Monnet Faculty of Law, Economics and Management.
- The inter-institutional Student-Entrepreneur Diploma (D2E) from PEPITE PEIPS
- Options and tutored projects in various fields of study, related to discovering the world of business or entrepreneurship.
- For PhD candidates, the Doctor'preneuriales programme, with experts from SATT Paris-Saclay, offers an introduction to creating a start-up and developing research.
Building your project
Do you have an idea or project for starting a business? Meet with us; you can benefit from project follow-up meetings, drop-in sessions and workshops at the co-working space in building 330 on the Orsay-Vallée campus. You can also take advantage of the benefits offered by the French National Student Entrepreneur Status (study arrangements, awards, competitions, partnerships, support).
You can also receive enhanced support to bring your project to fruition through the Student Entrepreneur Diploma and group tutoring sessions with investors, legal experts, specialists from incubators, start-up accelerators and entrepreneurs. Supported projects are selected by a Commitment Committee within the framework of the French National Student Entrepreneur Status.