2020 PhD Graduation Ceremony
Université Paris-Saclay organizes a graduation ceremony in honor of its PhDs !
The fifth edition of the PhD Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 26, 2020, at CentraleSupélec.
To register, we invite you to connect to your ADUM profile. If you are eligible, a pre-registration link will be present there.
Congratulations, you defended your thesis between April and December 2019!
But are you eligible to be graduated at the PhD Graduation Ceremony ?
If you wish to participate you need to :
- To have defended your thesis between January 1st 2019 and March 15th 2020 and not have been invited to the ceremony in 2019
- AND Have made and validated your second deposit before March 31, 2020 (if you have not already done so, we invite you to validate your second deposit before March 31, 2020). If you have not validated your second deposit by this date, you will not be able to participate in the ceremony)
- AND Have made your request for a diploma before March 31, 2020, using the form provided for this purpose in ADUM.
- If you have not already done so, you will be able to collect your diploma at the ceremony, for which you will need an identity document.
- Correct attire required (no shorts, no tap dance, no sneakers).
- 2 guests per PhD
- Ceremonial dress is offered to you (toga, scarf and toque).
- It will close with a cocktail reception
- For doctors and their companions: coming soon
- For directors and secretaries of doctoral schools, representatives of institutions, faculty and institutional guests: coming soon
The ceremony will be the subject of a video and photo capture, used for the communication needs of the University Paris-Saclay and its members.
Participation in the ceremony, for students and accompanying persons, implies acceptance of a non-commercial transfer of image rights on any medium and for any event use.
A photocall is present in order to immortalize this moment for each doctor, accompanied by his guest(s).
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)