Receive an HDR at Université Paris-Saclay
All internal and external candidates at Université Paris-Saclay can apply for the ‘habilitation à diriger des recherches’ (HDR).
Steps to take
- If you would like to receive an HDR, you must first contact the HDR advisor in your field. They are responsible for guiding candidates in finding the scheme that best suits their status and needs, as well as helping them to prepare their application
- Once the application has been completed and approved by the HDR advisor, the Graduate School, and the research laboratory, it should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be studied by the Commission de Recherche of the Conseil Académique, which will then issue a proposal.
- The decision to authorise enrolment is made by the President of Université Paris-Saclay, who will inform the candidate and other relevant persons.
- The process can then continue (registration to defence) up to the granting of the diploma, according to the procedures set out in the application form and using the various other forms (constitution of the jury, etc.) listed on this page.
All application files should be sent to email@example.com at least four weeks before a Commission de Recherche meeting, where it will be studied. See calendar dates
All the forms in one document