Culture and leisure
Music, theatre, concerts, museums, art galleries... the e-International Welcome Office shares with you the events and news of Paris and the University Paris-Saclay! You will also find reference websites that can guide you, places to visit in the city of Paris and some practical information, by downloading and consulting
What to do in Paris
- The official website for Paris region: http://en.visitparisregion.com/
- Official website of the Convention and Visitors Bureau: https://en.parisinfo.com/
- Your ultimate guide to Paris by Time Out: https://www.timeout.com/paris/en
- Paris cultural agenda (in French): http://quefaire.paris.fr/
- Official website of Télérama: http://www.telerama.fr/
- Going out in Paris https://www.sortiraparis.com/ (bilingual website)
Museums open between 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. and close between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Museums are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays.
Some museums are open every day, such as some monuments that can be visited until 11 p.m. or midnight. Several museums offer weekly late night opening hours until 9 p.m. or 10 p.m.
Many museums and monuments close during public holidays, such as January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
You are between 18 and 25 years old and you are a national or a resident of a EU member state
18-25 years olds who are nationals or residents of a EU member state get free entry to museums and permanent exhibits. This free access concerns around 50 museums and around 100 national monuments. Temporary exhibits have an entry fee.
Vallée de chevreuse and its natural park
Tourist office: https://www.chevreuse-tourisme.com/
You can contact email@example.com
Maison du parc naturel de la Vallée de Chevreuse :
Information and documentation on the parc, accomodation and restaurants, walk and bicycle trips, tourist circuits, nature visits for children, etc.
Official website: http://en.chateauversailles.fr/
Versailles Palace shows: http://www.chateauversailles-spectacles.fr/en
Château de Rambouillet
- Yvelines Region's Tourist Office - http://tourisme.yvelines.fr/
- Essonne Region's Tourist Office - http://www.tourisme-essonne.com/
- Jouy-en-Josas Tourist Office - http://www.jouy-en-josas-tourisme.fr/en/index.aspx
Visit the website of your commune's City hall (mairie) to find out information about cultural, sporting, children, nature and community activities. You can also suscribe to their newsletter to get all the monthly information about events and current affairs.
|Jardin d'acclimatation||Museum national d'histoire naturelle||France Miniature parc|
|Educational farms (Yvelines)||Educational farms (Essonne)||Amusement parks (Essonne)|
Discover the best Paris has to offer for kids and families with:
Time Out Paris: https://www.timeout.com/paris/en/things-to-do/Paris-for-kids