Study period at Université Paris-Saclay (Exchange Programme : Erasmus+ or Bilateral agreement)
With over a hundred partner universities all over the world, Université Paris-Saclay welcomes many exchange students every year, particularly within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme to provide them a memorable international experience.
Exchange students in a constituent faculty of Université Paris-Saclay
Université Paris-Saclay is composed of 9 constituent faculties, 5 component institutions and 2 Associate Institutions. The latter have their own International Relations offices and application procedures.
Students planning to come to one of the component institutions (AgroParisTech, CentraleSupélec, ENS Paris-Saclay, IOGS) and Associate Institutions (UEVE, UVSQ) must contact the relevant international relations office.
Students planning to come to one of the following faculties: Faculty of Sciences, Polytech Paris-Saclay, Faculty of Law, Economics and Management, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Sport Sciences, IUT Cachan, IUT Orsay and IUT Sceaux must follow the instructions below.
1. In order for you to come to Université Paris-Saclay as an exchange student, your home university must have a formal agreement for student exchanges. Check with the International Office at your university to see whether there is an agreement with Université Paris-Saclay concerning your subject area.
You can also check if you find your home university within our list of partnerships: Partnership map
2. Submit a pre-selection application to your university in order to be nominated by your home institution. Your university has its own procedures that must be followed.
Coming to Université Paris-Saclay for a study period requires a coherent course plan so that the courses taken are well recognised upon your return. Consult the training course offers for students in order to draw up your Learning Agreement:
You can consult the list of courses open to exchange students:
- Faculty of Sciences - Courses in English
- Faculty of Sciences - Courses in French
- Faculty of Law, Economy and Management - Courses in English and in French)
- Polytech Paris-Saclay (School of Engineering) - French-taught courses
- Polytech Paris-Saclay (School of Engineering) - English-taught courses
- Faculty of Pharmacy - French courses only
- Faculty of Medicine - French courses only
- Faculty of Sport Sciences - French and English-taught courses
- IUT de Cachan - French courses only
- IUT d’Orsay - French courses only
- IUT de Sceaux - French courses only
To help you build your learning agreement, check out our guide on how to choose your courses.
Contact the international exchange academic in your study area in order to agree on your course programme.
After you have been nominated for exchange studies by your home university, you will receive an email with a link to the online application form.
You can also use the application incoming portal for incoming students. Before applying you will need to create an account on the right side of the screen. This will allow you to save your data and come back later to complete your application.
Important notice: don’t use Internet Explorer as navigator. (If you do not respect this recommendation the form might be unavailable).
NOTICE : the 2022/2023 online application form will open on the 14th March
Online application deadline 2022/2023:
- Autumn semester (September - January) or full year : 15th May 2022
- Spring semester (January - May) : 30th October 2022
Documents to be uploaded in the application form :
- Exchange students (Bachelor or master degree): Learning Agreement duly completed and signed by you and the academic in charge at your home university + Academic transcript of records
- Doctoral Scholarship Programs CSC and Taiwan: Notification of award
The international office of your host faculty / department will validate and sign your Learning Agreement. He/she will contact you if there are any changes to be made.
You will receive a letter of acceptance (approx. beginning of June) as soon as your application has been validated. You will have 10 days to confirm your arrival at Université Paris-Saclay.
Students coming in the framework of an exchange program can benefit from weekly FLE courses during one semester for free.
If you are registered at the Faculty of Sciences, Polytech Paris-Saclay, the Faculty of Sport Sciences or the IUT d'Orsay, you will find all necessary information here.
If you are registered at the Jean Monnet Faculty, the Faculty of Medicine or the Faculty of Pharmacy, you will find all necessary information here (in French).