Paris-Saclay International programs for Physical Sciences and their Interfaces
Before the Institut Pascal could be officially launched, the so-called PSI2-program of the COMUE Université Paris-Saclay acted as a predecessor. PSI2 operated two series of programs simultaneously; one devoted to Astrophysics and Cosmology and a second series of programs devoted to Physics and its interfaces. The following thematic programs were selected by the PSI2-Scientific Council for 2017, 2018 and 2019 :
!! LAST PSI2 PROGRAM IN THE NEW PASCAL BUILDING THIS FALL !!
From laboratory to beyond Earth, Quantum regimes and near thresholds dynamics probed by theory and experiments.
- From prestellar cores to solar nebulae: the Formation and Evolution of Proto-planetary discs, 14 May - 22 June 2018
- Topological phases of matter [TOPMAT]: from the quantum Hall effect to spin liquids, 11 June - 6 July 2018 Saclay
- Gamma-ray bursts and supernovae: from the central engines to the observer, 25 June, 20 July 2018
- Cosmic puzzles : from the LSS to LSS, 2-27 July 2018
- The Milky Way in the age of Gaia, 8 Oct - 2 Nov 2018
- The Interstellar Medium Beyond Three Dimensions, 3-28 July 2017
- Dark Energy and Modified-Gravity cosmologies: DARKMOD, 3-28 September 2017
- Quantum Dynamics with the Multi-Configuration Time-Dependent Hartree (MCTDH) method : future and perspectives, 25 September - 20 October 2017