International track Infectiology** is a double-degree program offered by Université Paris-Saclay and the University of Health Sciences, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, in association with Pasteur Institute and Pasteur Institute in Cambodia.
Apply to the LSH International Track Infectiology program:
- Early application: from February 1st 2019 to April 21st 2019
- Late application: from April 30th 2019 to August 15th 2019
Applications submitted after Appril 31st 2019 will not be eligible for the Université Paris-Saclay International Scholarship program.
International Track Infectiology: specific Expected Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the primary disciplines related to the the field of infectious disease including immunology, molecular and cell biology, genetics, genomics and epidemiology.
- Have in-depth understanding of human and zoonotic infectious diseases of global importance, their transmission and evolution and mastery of classical and cutting edges laboratory techniques used in diagnostics and research.
- Conduct autonomous research and surveillance investigation of virulent infectious agents including those transmitted from animals to humans, and antimicrobial resistance
Contact: Cécile Lagaudrière, Associate Pr. UPSud
Application => From July 3rd to August 15th.
Please note: for students without a "Licence" (French national diploma), a free online upgrading course in Genetics, Molecular and cell Biology, Biochemistry and Biostatistics will be offered prior to recrutement.
Apply here first! Registration to the online upgrading pre-master course will be arranged only once you have completed and submitted your application to the Master in Infectiology.
- S1 - Semester 1
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Core course 15 - - -
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Bacteriology 5 - - - Parasitology - Mycology 5 - - - Origin, evolution and biodiversity of microorganisms and infectious diseases 2.5 - - -
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Biostatistics 3 - - -
- Teaching base
- S2 - Semester 2
GMCB-S2 Platform: Genetics, Molecular and cellular
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Virology 5 - - -
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Genetics of Host-pathogen Interaction - - - - Scientific project - - - - M1 internship - - - -
PPP-S2 Platform:Physiology and physiopathology
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Immunology - - - -
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Initiation to bioinformatics - - - -
- GMCB-S2 Platform: Genetics, Molecular and cellular
December 3rd, 2018
Cécile Lagaudrière, Associate Professor at the Université Paris-Saclay, head of the Infectiology program, and Laurent Théodore, Professor at the Université Paris-Saclay, head of the Life Sciences and Health Master's program, visited University of Health Sciences in Phnom Penh.
CL and LT wish to thank Recteur Saphon Vonthanak for inviting CL to give a seminar at UHS on "titre seminaire", Didier Fontenille, Director of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge for his constant support and major contribution in building the Infectiology program, and the French Embassy for their financial support.
Les modalités d'examen de la candidature sont les suivantes : Examen de dossier à déposer sur le site web de l'UPSaclay