This program proposes students an initiation to research and allows them to acquire strong practical and theoretical knowledge in computer science, networking and human-machine interaction areas. The broad range of proposed modules gives students the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge through computer science methodologies.
Two main complementary objectives when following M1 Computer Science:
- To master formal techniques for communicating network analysis, the students will study novel techniques and tools to model and analyze complex future networks
- To master software engineering techniques (e.g. software defined networks) to compute, improve and grasp the keys of the distributed networks development.
A number of labs and projects are scheduled for students to practice and assimilate concepts more easily. High quality lectures and project supervision are provided by expert professors and industrials.
- S1 - Semester 1
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction - - - - Probas & Stats 5 42h - - Networks 5 27h 12h 3h Project 2.5 - - - French Language and Culture 2.5 21h - -
- S2 - Semester 2
Others (at least 5 ECTS are mandatory)
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Effective Communications 2.5 21h - - Conference cycle / Introduction to research 2.5 - - - Entrepreneurship 2.5 - - -
Network block (at least 5 ECTS are mandatory)
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Advanced data networks 5 21h - 21h Performance Evaluation and Metrics 2.5 12h - 9h Engineering for quality of service 2.5 12h - 9h Network programming 2.5 6h - 15h
Data block (at least 5 ECTS are mandatory)
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Software and data engineering 2.5 12h - 9h Principles of data management 2.5 9h 6h 6h Low-level data management 2.5 12h - 9h
Interaction block (at least 5 ECTS are mandatory)
Matières Ects Cours TD TP Interactive Information Visualization 2.5 21h - - Design of Interactive Systems 2.5 21h - - Gestural and Mobile Interaction 2.5 21h - - Groupware and Collaborative Work 2.5 21h - -
- Others (at least 5 ECTS are mandatory)
Masters CCN and HCI lead to research and engineering positions in the fields of modelling and analysis of complex networks, human-machine interaction, and distributed computing for new-generation communicating systems.
Université Paris-Saclay enjoys an exceptional location in an ecosystem bringing together a large number of ICT economic actors, the competitiveness clusters Systematic and Cap Digital, and innovation structures (IRT SystemX, Incuballiance).
Saclay and Évry.
Pièces justificatives à joindre à la candidature en ligne / List of documents you have to join to the online application :
- CV/Curriculum vitae (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Lettre de motivation/Letter of motivation (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Relevé de notes 2016-2017/Original and translation in English or French of transcript of records for current academic year 2016-2017
- Relevé de notes 2015-2016/Original and translation in English or French of transcript of records for last academic year 2015-2016 (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Relevé de notes 2014-2015/Original and translation in English or French of transcript of records for last academic year 2014-2015 (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Relevé de notes 2013-2014/Original and translation in English or French of transcript of records for last academic year 2013-2014 (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Coordonnées référents/Contact details of the referee (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Curriculum (UE)/CURRICULUM - List of courses taken during university studies (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
- Justificatif du niveau d'anglais/English proficency level (Obligatoire pour les non anglophones/Obligatory for non-English speakers)
- Résultats Licence ou Bachelor/Results Bachelor or Bachelor (Obligatoire/Obligatory)
Date d'ouverture de campagne : 13/03/2017
Date de fermeture de campagne : 21/07/2017
BSc in Computer Science.
Good knowledge in C, Java and Unix.