Association des doctorants en innovation thérapeutique : du fondamental à l'appliqué
The ADIT (association of doctoral students in therapeutic innovation) is an association governed by the French law of July 1st, 1901. It was created in 2001 with the aim of organising the Doctoral School Days "Therapeutic Innovation, from the fundamental to the applied" in order to promote relations between doctoral students from the 7 units of our school as well as interactions between laboratories.
The ADIT participates in the life of the doctoral school thanks to its two representatives. These two people are elected by the doctoral students themselves and are part of the doctoral school's board, which brings together the directors of each unit. Our aim is also to foster closer links between the pharmaceutical industry, suppliers, research teams and doctoral students by organising the Doctoral School Day (Journée de l'Ecole Doctorale, JED) where doctoral students present their work in the form of posters, oral presentations or MT180s (My thesis in 180 seconds).
Finally, as part of a large network of associations in the region of Paris, the ADIT participates in the organisation of events such as the Young Researchers' Congress, "Young Researcher in Life Science (YRLS)". This international and scientific event held in English brings together young researchers around a range of important life sciences topics.
Association des Etudiants en Management du Sport d'Orsay (AEMSO)
The AEMSO is the association of students in Sports Management at the UFR STAPS of Université Paris-Sud. It brings together students in this field from the 3rd year of Bachelor's degree to the 2nd year of Master's degree.
The association aims to support students in the development of their professional project, to help them organise the different sports events all year long such as the NoctiRaid, and to create a friendly and dynamic environment during their study years.
Association des Etudiants Franco-Anglo-Allemands (ASEFAA)
The purpose of this association is to bring together former and current students of the university programme "DU Langues Approfondies Anglais-Allemand" offered by the Jean Monnet Faculty of Université Paris-Sud.
The aim of this gathering is to promote the university degree, to share professional experiences, to create cohesion between former and new students, and to implement a real cooperation between the students of the university programme.
Association des Etudiants Franco-Chinois (AEFC)
International and multicultural
Created in 2010 by students of the Jean Monnet Faculty upon their return from China, the AEFC (association of Franco-chinese students) aims to connect Chinese exchange students coming at Université Paris-Saclay with French students studying Chinese. It also aims to facilitate exchanges between all students of Université Paris-Sud and Université Paris-Saclay who have an interest for China, especially those who are studying for the university degree Law-Chinese-English at the Jean Monnet Faculty.
The AEFC was born from the will of its member students to develop exchanges between both countries, in order to foster mutual understanding and good relationships. It quickly received a positive response from the students of the university, who were interested in discovering more about the Chinese culture.
The AEFC organises cultural outings, conferences and student lunches around Franco-Chinese relations.
Facebook AEFC Paris Sud
Association des Etudiants Publicistes (AEP)
The AEP (association of public law students) is an association founded in April 2014 to bring together all students in public law, from bachelor's degree to master's degree. The aim is both to support the cooperation between students and to promote the programmes, in order to maintain the number of students. The association is also a way to promote research for all interested students.
The association thus wishes to achieve 4 objectives:
- To show students the diversity of public law and the opportunities it can lead to;
- To convey a spirit of cooperation among future students, and the exchange of ideas and knowledge between all levels;
- To promote and develop research through the organisation of a conference and the publication of scientific articles;
- To create a real group spirit among students in public law, in particular by organising a study trip and evening events to meet one another.
Association des Etudiants Sages-femmes de Foch
The AESFF brings together the midwifery students of the Foch school in order to organise and enhance their student life. Parties, solidarity events, sports, humanitarian projects, cultural events… Students gather to share unique moments.
Association des Etudiants Sages-Femmes de Paris Ouest (AESFPO)
Charity and solidarity
The AESFPO (association of midwifery students at Paris Ouest) is a non-profit association made up of students in maieutics.
The AESFPO is structured around several units:
- Solidarity unit: this year, the unit is involved in the implementation of many actions such as the bottle cap collection, the Sidaction, the Telethon. The students in charge of this unit also wish to set up awareness days on disability and the place of women in our society.
- Events unit: its main objective is to gather students from our faculty during promotional evenings and dinners. It also aims to bring together the 4 midwifery schools in Île-de-France during events so that the students can meet and exchange.
- Communication unit: this unit aims to promote the various events and actions of the previous units through various media, which include for example a newsletter and a website. These means of communication also give us the opportunity to promote our partners.
- Partnership unit: its aim is to find goodies and funding so that all the events and actions of the other units can be carried out as efficiently as possible. We also aim to associate your company's name with our solidarity projects and to make you known to our students.
- Higher education unit: the members of this unit are present at all administrative congresses and congresses organised by the ANESF (national association of midwifery students) in order to represent the AESFPO. Its goal is to keep the members of the association informed of the current debates regarding our future job. It also plays a role in student mobilisation.
Finally, the AESFPO works in close connection with the ANESF (national association of midwifery students) and INTERASSOS UVSQ (federation of associations of Université de Versailles - Saint-Quentin).
The AESFPO regularly joins forces with the other three midwifery schools in the Ile-de-France region to organise events: Saint-Antoine School (AESF PSA), Baudelocque School (AESFB) and FOCH School (AESFF).
Association des Juristes du Master Environnement
Business organisations and entrepreneurship
The AMJE is an association under the French law 1901 which brings together current students, professionals holding the Master's degree, teachers, and natural or legal persons who support it.
The main objective of the association is to create a network between former and current students in order to facilitate the professional integration of its members. A directory of alumni is thus regularly updated and meetings are organised throughout the year.
At the student level, the association aims to promote solidarity and cohesion between the students of the Master's degree. Each year, a trip is organised for Master 2 students. Finally, the association seeks to promote the Master's degree's image, in particular through conferences and debates on various topics linked to the environment.
Association des Masters de Propriété Intellectuelle et du Numérique (AMPIN)
The AMPIN is the association that creates the "family sphere" of the Jean Monnet Faculty by bringing together all current and former second-year students of the Intellectual Property and Digital Master's degrees.
Each student can meet with professionals who have the same degree and thus be directly in touch with the world that awaits them tomorrow. The meetings can take the form of breakfasts, afterwork events or conferences at Université Paris-Saclay.
The AMPIN has been benefitting from its network of alumni for more than 20 years and provides students with its expertise and knowledge in order to help them as much as possible for their future professional activities.
Association Junior Études
Business organisations and entrepreneurship
The AJE is the leading student provider of pharmacy services in the pharmaceutical and parapharmaceutical sectors. During its 30 years of existence, the association has already provided services to more than 50 laboratories, companies and associated startups in the healthcare sector. The services are carried out by pharmacy students from the 2nd to the 6th year, specialised or not in the different pharmaceutical sectors.
Over the years, the AJE has been able to gain experience by fulfilling a double objective:
- give students the opportunity to complement theoretical education with paid missions with an educational purpose.
- offer qualified personnel at attractive prices to companies in the pharmaceutical sector.
As the leader of pharmaceutical Junior Entreprises, the AJE has constantly improved the quality of its services (creation of a Quality department, a Regulatory Affairs department) and diversified its activity (creation of an Entrepreneurial Department, an Institutional Department, etc.).
Our tagline "Tomorrow's pharmacists at your side today" is more than just a tagline, it is a reality.