The TEMPO is an association under the French law 1901 that brings together all medical students of the Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines from the 2nd to the 6th year, which corresponds to more than 600 students.
The objectives of the association are to:
- Defend the interests of medical students of the west of the Paris region with public authorities and represent them to the various councils and associations to which the TEMPO may belong.
- Provide services to students, including:
- printing "ronéos" (common note-taking and reprography system) for 2nd and 3rd years and of ECN documents (National classification exams) for external students;
- ordering medical equipment;
- organising tutoring for 1st year students.
- Organise campus life and in particular events aimed at bringing students together and entertaining them (parties, skiing...) and international exchanges giving our members the opportunity to study abroad (IFMSA).
The TEMPO is a member of ANEMF (National Association of French Medical Students), which gives students the right to vote and give their opinion on the evolution of medical education.