Taiwan Paris-Saclay Doctoral Scholarships
The Taiwan Paris-Saclay Doctoral Scholarships are offered to incoming PhD students who show outstanding promise for careers in academic research and teaching. Fellowships are available in all fields of study except clinical medicine and other research subjects that require clinical fees. The fellowship includes an annual stipend (14,400 €/year/PhD student) to cover living expenses and tuition fees, and is awarded for a period of three years. Applicants must be citizens of Taiwan. The scholarship is cost-shared by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan, the university and the research lab.
Candidates for a Taiwan Paris-Saclay Doctoral Scholarship can search for a field/ fields of study and suitable supervisor(s) from the Paris-Saclay University research institutes on the following website:
- Find a research lab or a PhD project which you would like to study and identify a supervisor.
- Send the supervisor a CV and cover letter to explain your motivations for the project. The supervisor may ask you for additional information.
- When selected by a supervisor, go to ADUM website to create an account and apply for the PhD project.
- Follow the admission procedure to receive your admission letter.
- Apply to the the Ministry of Education (MOE Taiwan), using the online application form available on the MOE Scholarship website, from November 30, 2020 to December 24, 2020 (dates subject to change).
- MOE Taiwan will publish the list of eligible applicants on February 15, 2021.
- Publication of the laureates in April 2021.