For the 2018 edition of Viva Technology (“world's rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation together”), Université Paris-Saclay was represented by a dozen of the latest innovations. The concept was simple: innovation has value only if it improves everyday life!
In a 30 square metres studio at Viva Technology, visitors went from the mini-greenhouse to the kitchen, from the terrace to the lounge, with surprises and innovations that attracted hundreds of people.
- On the terrace: an interactive orientation table and the "Plug inlabs" application made it possible to get to know the ecosystem of Université Paris-Saclay and talk about education/training, recruitment, business and innovation.
- In the living room: digital art on the wall with ORH, lifi connection in lamps with Oledcomm, aquaponics on the coffee table with CocoPlant
- In the studio-office: a new way to study your practical physics work at home with Open Tp and a platform to learn reading for deaf children with Vocabulle.
- To relax, an ergonomic platform to learn how to compose music called ‘Lascratcheuse’ and soon available
- In the kitchen, the inventors of Bob, the world's smallest and most eco-friendly dishwasher, were presenting their product and taking pre-purchase reservations (Daan Technologies)
- and to stay loyal to the French gastronomic tradition, in the kitchen, the Centre Français d'Innovation Culinaire (‘French Center for cooking innovation’) presented the biodegradable can of the future.
See you next year!
The UPSaclay apartment
The mini dishwasher with its inventors Daan Technologies
Natural filtering with CocoPlant
Oliver Ezratty came on our stand to taste our molecular gastronomy
Lascratcheuse, compose music easily!
Oledcomm reinvents the internet by light with the lifi