Through its Learning Center, Université Paris-Saclay is organizing two Nature Masterclasses on December 6 and 7, 2017.
Two one-day face-to-face Nature Masterclasses will be held on December 6 and 7.
- Nature's editors will inform you about Nature's editorial line, with a focus on Life Sciences1 and Physical Sciences2.
- They will also give you personalized advice on your publication project in order to improve your chances to be published in Nature journals.
- On December 6, you will also be able to attend a special event and have dinner with the editors and the other attendees.
1 including anatomy, physiology, cell biology, biochemistry and biophysics, and covers all organisms from microorganisms, animals to plants
2including astronomy, chemistry, materials science and physics
Who may attend the Masterclasses?
To attend the masterclasses, you must have a permanent position as a UPSaclay researcher and:
- have obtained your Ph.D 2 to 6 years ago (equivalent to the ERC starting grant category), or
- have obtained your Ph.D 7 to 12 years ago (equivalent to the ERC consolidator grant category)
You also need to be able to submit a draft of an upcoming paper.
Deadline for application: October 27, 2017.
Limited to 25 participants per masterclass.
On December 5, an event open to all will be focused on Nature's lastest publications trends. More information coming soon.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org