The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) will celebrate its centenary by holding its General Assembly and World Congress from 5 to 12 July 2019 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris. Dedicated sessions and events will be held throughout the week. Registrations are now open and researchers can submit their poster or oral communication requests.
Abstracts submission is available at : https://www.iupac2019.org/abstracts-submission
More information : https://www.iupac2019.org/
- more than 55 countries actively engaged in the governance of the Union
- 31 associated organizations that share common objectives and interests
- about 58 associated companies that support or participate in IUPAC activities through the Committee on Chemistry and Industry
- nearly 2,100 individual volunteers involved in committees and projects
- almost 2,000 individual affiliated members
- about 2,160 fellows.