CNRS launches a call for proposals that aims at enabling independent and talented young scientists to create and lead an original project within a CNRS affiliated laboratory. The CNRS-Momentum funding is allocated for a period of 3 years.
The call is open to young researchers, CNRS tenured or without permanent position, having defended their PhD (or equivalent doctoral degree) after 12/31/2010, whatever their nationality.
13 merging and transverse themes
- Modeling the living
- Understanding complex networks
- Decrypting brain algorithms
- Applying data science to the Earth and the Universe
- Boosting sciences for sport
- Assessing the effects of low doses
- Studying phenomena at physical interfaces
- Meeting the challenges of automatic learning
- Designing systems inspired by nature
- Showing the invisible
- Rethinking the urban ecosystem
- Revisiting the carbon cycle
- Exploring collective intelligence
Deadline for submission of projects : May 23, 2018 at noon (Paris time)
Text of the call for proposals, eligibility, application form available on the CNRS website.