With 45 Master’s tracks, over 350 M2 courses (two-year Master’s degree), the Master-level education offering at Université Paris-Saclay is up to expectations: it welcomes highly-motivated students who enlist in challenging courses.
The Master offering is wide, covering several fields of studying, such as:
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society and the Environment
- Biology, medicine and pharmacy
- Engineering, information science and technology
- Basic sciences
- Law and Political Science
- Economics, Social Sciences and Management School
- Sports Sciences and Human Movement
About 50,000 applications are submitted each year for about 10,000 students enrolled.
The application online for 2018-2019 Master’s Programmes is open since December 22nd 2017. Please note: all the tracks are not yet open and are to open regarding a calendar available on the admission page.