CampusBourses, a grant search engine that is an essential tool for financing your education in France.
CampusBourses delivers instant information on financial aid by allowing you to perform searches customized to your needs. From the licence (bachelor) to the postdoc levels, CampusBourses contains data on grant and scholarship programs of national and local governments, corporations, foundations, and institutions of higher education.
Calls for applications
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs gives priority to candidates from emerging countries and above all to those who are underrepresented in French universities and higher education institutions: Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and new members of the EU and the Middle East.
- Students are unable to apply directly for the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications must be made through a higher education institution.
- Your application will be submitted by the master Director, so you need to contact him before.
- If you are studying in two higher education institutions, you can only submit a single application.
- Students who have previously applied for an Eiffel scholarship and who have been unsuccessful may not re-apply, even if they change their field of studies.
- Candidates must be under 30 years of age.
The amount awarded
The monthly grant for Master programs is €1181.
The Eiffel Scholarship does not cover tuition fees.
Length of the scholarship
The Eiffel Scholarship is awarded for the period necessary to complete the course to which students have applied. This is subject to students fulfilling the academic obligations during each year of the course.
All information on the website of Campus France