In 2019, IDEX Paris-Saclay is funding the ADI2019 program to support the implementation of doctoral projects as part of an international cotutella agreement (double doctorate degree or joint degree)
Objectives of the project
The program has two main objectives:
- to start ambitious doctoral projects, within the framework of international cotutella agreement for doctoral thesis, to promote the internationalization of doctoral candidates,
- to contribute to the internationalization of doctoral schools and research laboratories, the development of partnerships and the visibility and international attractiveness of Université Paris-Saclay.
Calendar of events
- Transmission of files, before June 18, 2019 at midnight, via the form below
- The ADI2019 selection committee will meet on 26 June 2019 from 9am to 12pm,
- The results will be communicated to the project leaders after this commission
For more information
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask questions about the following email address: ADI2019@universite-paris-saclay.fr
How does the program ADI 2019 works ?
Submission of applications
Warning: don't forget to click on "transfer" for each of the files and don't forget to click on "submit" at the end to finalize the project submission.