Within the framework of its partnership with the National University of Science and Technology MISiS (Moscow, Russia), Université Paris-Saclay is sending a team of students to the Ice Challenge Vision Hackathon to NUST MISIS (Moscow) from 11 July to 20 July 2019.
Ice Vision Challenge Hackathon
Make driverless cars see through winter storm: Join the "Winter City Satellite - Ice Vision Challenge"!
Participants, in teams of max. 5 students, will have to develop a software which will be able to efficiently and accurately find and classify objects on winter city dataset (Both Video & LiDAR data sequence). The teams will present their results in front of industry representatives and the winner teams will receive a prize.
- 11 July: Arrival and registraton
- 13 July: Opening at Skolkovo
- 14-15 July: Hackathon at MISIS
- 16 July: Closing and results at Skolkovo
- 20 July: Departure
Université Paris-Saclay is bringing together a team of 5 international students motivated by this challenge.
The programme will be entirely led in English. More information can be found on the official website for the Hackathon.
Participation in the Hackathon is entirely free. Transportation, accommodation and catering costs will be covered by MISiS.
To apply, students must:
- be enrolled with a Université Paris-Saclay member institution
- be in at least second year of an undergraduate programme (max. 30 years old)
- be strongly interested in problem-solving
- have knowledge of programming language(s)
- have a good level of English.
5 Université Paris-Saclay students will be selected.
Interested students must send their CV and motivation letter in English before 12 May 2019 (midnight) via the link below.
Any questions? Contact Amandine Duraz <firstname.lastname@example.org>.