Studying abroad

Université Paris-Saclay offers both undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to study abroad, for an internship or a study period. See the agreements and exchange programmes below to find the right study abroad plan for you.

You are a student at Université Paris-Saclay

All Université Paris-Saclay students can spend one or two semesters abroad within the framework of their studies.

Students registered with a component-institution, AgroParisTech, CentraleSupélec, ENS Paris-Saclay, IOGS, or with a member-associated university, Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne and Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines, must get in touch with the international relations department of their institution to know which programmes and funding solutions are available to them.


You are a student in one of our faculties

If you are a student from the Jean Monnet Faculty (Law, Economics, Management), Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Sciences, Faculty of Sports Sciences, Polytech Paris-Saclay, Cachan University Institute of Technology, Orsay University Institute of Technology, or Sceaux University Institute of Technology, see below which destinations are available to you.

Bi-lateral agreements

As well as exchange opportunities within the Erasmus programme, Université Paris-Saclay has developed many exchange partnerships with universities to offer students a wider range of study abroad opportunities. Map of UPSaclay partnerships.

Erasmus International Credit Mobility

The Université Paris-Saclay International Credit Mobility programme enables both students and staff to benefit from an experience abroad in higher education institutions within partner countries (Algeria, Cambodia, Lebanon, Palestine and Ukraine). More information

Within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, you can study abroad for 3 to 12 months in one of the 28 participating countries. More information

United States/Canada (except Quebec): TASSEP programme

This programme is open to any student registered with the Faculty of Sciences of Université Paris-Saclay or Polytech Paris-Saclay who has completed two years of study and would like to study abroad for a semester or an academic year.

More information

United States/Canada (except Quebec): MICEFA programme

Study in the United States or in Canada with the Mission Interuniversitaire de Coordination des Échanges Franco-Américains (MICEFA). Over 65 institutions – mainly located in the United States - are partners of this programme.

More information

Quebec : BCI programme

A dozen universities from Quebec – including an English-speaking university – belong to the BCI network (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire). Medical students should be aware that they cannot benefit from this programme.

More information

Université Paris-Saclay students can benefit from financial support for their mobility abroad.

Available financial help


For any question on study abroad programmes, get in touch with the mobility officer of your institution or send an email to

See also

Internships abroad

When you carry out an internship abroad, not only is this the unique opportunity to discover another country, another culture and a foreign language, but you benefit from a professional experience,