Office National d'Etudes et de Recherches Aérospatiales (ONERA), organizes on July, 6th from 10 :00 to 12 :00, a morning of exchange on the themes of the grants awarded to researchers by the European research Council (ERC).
ERC grants provide to researchers of all ages, all nationalities and all scientific horizons of scientists the possibility of pursuing their researches in the border of knowledge within their organization.
We are pleased to welcome the participation in these exchanges of:
- Jean-Pierre BOURGUIGNON, European research Council President
- Gilles BLOCH, Université Paris-Saclay President
- Stéphane ANDRIEUX, ONERA General Scientific Director
Will be debated the following subjects:
- Functioning of the general mechanism of ERC grants;
- Presentation of the benefits of the ERC to the prize-winners in terms of independence, recognition and visibility;
- Possible cooperation with the ONERA and the various actors of Plateau de Saclay.
Join this « ERC grants » morning before July, 2nd by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org