Strong contributions are sought for ENDE 2017 or the 22th International Workshop on Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation, held September 6-8, 2017, CEA SACLAY DIGITEO LABS, under CEA LIST and Laboratoire des Signaux et Systèmes, with the label and support of Digiteo DigiCosme, Université Paris-Saclay, COFREND and JSM.
The ENDE International Workshop series emphasizes both basic science and early engineering developments in the framework of nondestructive testing and evaluation. Experts from theoreticians to research engineers in industry are encouraged to participate while contributions of PhD students and post-doctoral fellows is much sought after as well,in fast evolving and very demanding fields spanning from numerical computations to inversion techniques and experimental measurements procedures.
Themes of focus at ENDE 2017 are the following ones:
- Non-destructive Testing and Evaluation (NdT-NdE)
- Static to THz electromagnetics and beyond
- Smart models and high-performance computations
- Advanced sensors, from design to usage, involving single- or multi-physics
- Inverse problems, imaging and signal processing in context of uncertain and relatively scarce data
- Surrogate models, adaptive databases, model selection, and qualification of uncertainty
- Multi-sensor data fusion, towards automatic approaches, and decision making
- Complex material characterization from small scales to large scales
- Monitoring and diagnoses of mechanical structures
- Innovative industrial applications
- Short Paper Submission: March 15, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: May 2, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: June 25, 2017
- Full Paper Submission: September 15, 2017.