The School of Humanities (SoH) coordinates student education in arts, communication, history, languagesand literature at the various Université Paris-Saclay sites.
The Master's courses that it offers are based on research conducted in high-quality scientific humanities and social science laboratories.
SoH also aims to develop collaborations in Humanities with other Schools in joint innovative areas :
- history, ethics and science education
- heritage sciences
- arts and engineering
- digital humanities
Within the campus, SoH will be a key player in the education of students from all disciplines in arts, history, languages and literature. It also intends to play a role in the cultural life at the university, offering humanities related activities and events.
A gateway to master’s courses at Paris Saclay institutions in :
- Culture and Communication (UVSQ)
- Foreign and Regional Languages, Literature and Civilizations (UVSQ)
- Applied Foreign Languages (UEVE)
- Image Engineering, Sound Engineering (UEVE)