For a sharing of information and a smooth flow of information between the stakeholders
Missions of the axis
- Set up and maintenance of a common information system; training and support for users of the information system;
- Raising the awareness of the users to the quality of the data related to the quality approach;
- Interfacing with other systems (website, information systems of institutions, STAR & STEP);
- Support for the surveys related to the professionnal futures of doctors etc..;
Coordinator of the axis "Information System"
Executive assistant of the doctoral college
Adum, information system for the doctoral college and the doctoral schools of Université Paris Saclay since September 2014, is a management and communication tool, a collaborative tool and an online community. It creates a network between all stakeholders of doctoral training.
What happens to the data that are entered in Adum?
The operating principles are:
- Doctoral candidates post the data concerning them in Adum.
- These data, after validation during the registration process, are then shared between relevant services and stakeholders.
- Moreover, some data after approval and validation, are used and transferred to other information systems to promote the doctorate, disseminate theses, etc.
- The operations are automated.
You will find below the main uses that are made of the data.
Manufacturing the doctorate award
Legal deposit of theses and online diffusion (national and international)
Surveys and key figures
|Directory of Phd students and doctors|
|Individual monitoring of PhD students|