Participate in EUGLOH
The general collaboration framework described in the proposal submitted to the Erasmus+ « European Universities » call for proposals is open to contribution of all. We will encourage bottom-up approaches including the five universities’ staff (academic and non-academic) and students of all levels, from Bachelor to PhD. EUGLOH has been established as a toolbox for internationalisation, allowing each and everyone to join the actions that best match their needs in terms of teaching, research or management.
We plan to associate you to the definition of EUGLOH’s orientations and activities and thus invite you to share your ideas, suggestions and needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us and to seek our support:
The UPSaclay EUGLOH team
- Sandrine LACOMBE, Coordinator
- Guillaume GARRETA, Director of International Development
- Slavka KASCAKOVA, Mission head for scientific coordination
- Julia TEPEL, Project Manager : email@example.com
- Casimiro VIZZINI, General Secretary : firstname.lastname@example.org
All contributions are welcome!